[Comm-en] P10 LXDE i586 build on older hardware

TheGrove admin at thegrove.in.nf
Wed Dec 20 04:18:11 MSK 2023

On 12/19/23 7:05 PM, Антон Мидюков wrote:

> The drive you are installing on is either too slow or does not work properly with the new kernel.
> But most likely the first. Then this regression is caused by using unsquashfs to unpack the image instead of copying files from the mounted squash.

Greetings, Anton!

Ah, I see. Interesting.  I never experienced that issue with a hard
drive before.  Perhaps I will see if I can come up with some sort of
alternative for that particular machine.  And the issue would definitely
be with the hard drive and not the USB drive that I'm installing from?

Thank you for your insight!

David.