[Comm-en] p10-lxde-20230910-x86_64 kernel panic: sync error

TheGrove admin at thegrove.in.nf
Mon Dec 18 22:51:48 MSK 2023

On 12/18/23 10:59 AM, Michael Shigorin wrote:

> The current wmaker image is built with the same un-def
> kernel flavour (newer, bigger) and it's most likely prone
> to the same problem on that laptop.

Would it be possible to make the previous p10 builds (for LXDE and/or
GNUStep), prior to the 10-sept-2023 release,  available for download?  I
can find them for "engineering" and "cnc-rt", but not for the other
flavors.  Or, am I not looking in the right place for them?
*http://nightly.altlinux.org/p10/archive/

*I ask because, before the Sept 10th release, the p10 x86_64 build did
work on my Aspire One.  So, I'd like to keep that one in my own archive,
as I replaced it with this latest iso without knowing the issues that
have occurred.  At the very least it would be a 64 bit OS and bring me
closer to "up to date" status than the p9 install that I still have.
Although having a working copy of the latest p10 in 32 bit (which you're
testing now) would still be helpful.