[Comm-en] Thank you for another year of service!

TheGrove admin at thegrove.in.nf
Sat Dec 9 19:12:20 MSK 2023

I know this is probably an infringement of the rules and etiquette of
the mailing list, but I will risk it.  :D

With 2023 quickly coming to an end and the beginning of a new year is
just a few weeks away, I wanted to take a moment to thank the ALT Linux
development and maintenance team for their efforts at keeping our
favorite operating system running so smoothly.  I'm greatly appreciative
of your hard work and dedication, as I'm sure many people share my feelings.

I wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous 2024!  And a very Merry
Christmas to all who celebrate the holiday!

Kind regards,

David B.