[Comm-en] Solved the oversided GTK fonts issue

David davidb at disroot.org
Fri Jan 7 04:44:29 MSK 2022

With a little bit of web sleuthing, I have been able to solve my issue with the oversized fonts/interfaces with applications in WindowMaker using the GTK toolset.

What I had to do was install gtk-theme-switch.  Then, once I ran that from the command line, I could go in and change the size of the fonts in the "Default" theme.  When I applied the changes, immediately all of the GTK-centric applications looked much better.  Now, applications like GIMP are not so large on my desktop and I don't have to keep moving the window around to see everything.

Hur-rah!!