[Comm-en] How do I configure JWM window manager in ALT p9?

Michael Shigorin mike at altlinux.org
Wed Feb 16 08:45:59 MSK 2022

On Wed, Feb 16, 2022 at 01:41:18AM +0000, David wrote:
> However, for the life of me, I cannot seem to figure out
> how to alter my JWM window manager settings.

IIRC it's configured at compile time to reduce resource
consumption even on rc file parsing; the package serves
as a "demo" version thus.

There's a guy in our team who uses it but I see that ALT
*package* is an autoimport of Fedora one; I'll try asking
that guy on any hints next time I see him but if you're
not inclined configuring your WM in C and rebuilding it,
maybe look for another one.

http://www.xwinman.org is still reachable (_without_ HTTPS)...

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin / http://altlinux.org