[Comm-en] Some questions about Alt Linux from a beginner.

Jason Long hack3rcon at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 23:30:55 MSK 2020

Hello,
I never used Alt Linux and it is interesting for me because of security category. I have some questions and I'm thankful if anyone answer to my questions clearly.

1- Can I use any .rpm files on Alt Linux? For example, Can I install CentOS or Red Hat programs on Alt Linux?

2- Which security mechanism using by Alt Linux? SELinux or AppArmor?

3- Can Alt Linux offers all of the CentOS features as a web server?

4- Can it support Xen?

Thank you so much.