[Comm-en] Workstation and Rescue

Michael Shigorin mike at altlinux.org
Wed Jun 13 15:04:19 MSK 2018

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 02:12:37PM +0300, Jozsef K wrote:
> Also, one more question, if it is OK to ask here, but it's
> related to ALT Rescue anyway.

It's fine!

> I just tried the nightly build of Rescue from yesterday,
> 12th of June 2018, and I wasn't able to install fuse-exfat.

Did you do 'apt-get update' first?  The package seems available
in both p8 (stable repo) and sisyphus (development one):
https://packages.altlinux.org/fuse-exfat

It is that both starterkits (with p8-based releases on
12.{03,06,09,12}) and regular builds (with sisyphus-based
snapshots on Tuesdays/Wednesdays) got baked yesterday ;-)

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin / http://altlinux.org
  ------ http://opennet.ru / http://anna-news.info