[Comm-en] configuring php5 support on Alt Server 4.0

Virtual Sky virtualsky.sk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 01:06:47 UTC 2010

Okay, I'm stuck.  I've apt-get'ed the apache PHP5 module from Sisyphus
and I see "apache-mod_php5" and "php5-cli" in the Alterator System
Objects list (I set them both to "public" state).  However, when I
navigate to a directory on my server that should run the index.php
script, all I see is the folder directory.  Obviously, the php module is
not intercepting the .php script.

Now, I've done what I know what to do (on other servers), like adding a
line to httpd.conf to load the php5 module, but I can't seem to get it
working.

Any tips anyone can give me on getting php5 supported on my ALT 4.0
server?  What am I missing?

David.