[Comm-en] Introduction

Alex Negulescu a at wdu.ro
Sun May 17 15:18:15 MSD 2009

Well, did you try newer 5.0 or another version of 4.0/sisyphus/, or even
Master 2.4, older but verry stable ? ( I don't know what hardware you
have in the powermate but if it's old, there are chances that 2.4 will
run - for test only)

Images here:

ftp://beta.altlinux.org/desktop/
ftp://ftp.altlinux.org/pub/distributions/ALTLinux/4.1/Desktop/4.1.1/iso/
http://enp.itx.ru/linux/alt/4.1/iso/ - smaller xfce only - Mike, are
there newer iso's of this, or final builds ? Or these are final ?
http://enp.itx.ru/linux/alt/4.0/iso/
ftp://ftp.altlinux.org/pub/people/legion/files/iso/ - i use this base
for my virtual server
http://ftp.linux.kiev.ua/pub/mirrors/ftp.altlinux.org/beta/server/

I'd try the 5.0 and go back to kde 3.5 or legion's iso's (but it will be
a minimal system, you'll have to use apt :) )

Alex