[Comm-en] Firefox/Seamonkey Macromedia Flash Issues

Alex Negulescu a at wdu.ro
Sun Jun 28 19:43:24 MSD 2009

Hi Alexander,

Partial solution was to disable the hardware acceleration in the plugin
setup, so it works in full screen. But it still crashes randomly.
I managed to make it more stable in Seamonkey by removing multizilla,
and now that I do not have any other extension in Seamonkey, it crashes
very seldom.
On the odther hand, FF crashes a lot, on youtube bot not only. I've seen
it crash with a lot of extensions or without any, and I've seen it crash
in debian or in slax/slackware/centos also.

I read a lot of issues with flash, on different forums, but no solution.
Those adobe guys....

Small crash description:

1. Seamonkey exists without any message ( did not debug it till now)
2. Firefox hangs, and I have to kill it (killall firefox-bin/killall
xulrunner)

Alex