[Comm-en] Sisyphus multi-language
mike at osdn.org.ua
Fri Jul 10 17:07:36 MSD 2009
On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 03:48:04PM +0300, Alex Negulescu wrote:
> Well, regarding the team joining, how will we do it ?
See the pages linked from http://www.altlinux.org/Join;
seems you'd file a bug in Development/Team accounts/join
* your desired login (3+ alphanumeric symbols);
* email address to use for mail forwarding;
* SSH pubkey (RSA 2048bit or DSA 1024bit) as an attachment;
* GPG pubkey (DSA and ElGamal 1024bit), including uid for
$login at altlinux.org;
* a few introduction words on your plans in team (guess it might
be reasonable to put already published packages in Sisyphus);
* me in Cc: and mentioned as mentor, as we already agreed
(using address @altlinux.org).
> And yes, I would be more interested into http://en.altlinux.org,
> there could be some more useful info.
Well /Join might make sense translating too, although currently
I'm a but puzzled at how all of this will be worked out; still,
if there's a desire then things will be. :)
---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike at altlinux.ru>
------ Linux.Kiev http://www.linux.kiev.ua/
More information about the community-en