[Comm-en] Download Center

Fernando Martini fmartini at altlinux.org
Mon Aug 10 01:58:06 MSD 2009

Hi mike

yes, i'm developing a new version with full list of mirror (and my new
mirror) with ajax.

My idea is:

1) User select first the Distro Version (Desktop, Server, Office, etc...)
2) Choose the type of Computer (32, 64, netbook, powerpc, 286, xt, etc..)
3) in next choose the Media (DVD, CD or in a Future the Network
Installation)
4) and choose the Mirror
5) and show the Link to "Download"

6) User Happy