[Comm-en] PAM with ALT Linux

Daniel Rocher daniel.rocher at adella.org
Fri Nov 9 16:56:02 MSK 2007

Hi,

I'm a developer and I have a problem with ALT Linux and PAM
(authentification).

My program use PAM. this is PAM configuration file:

auth            required        pam_unix.so nullok
auth            required        pam_listfile.so
file=/etc/qtsmbstatusd/qtsmbstatusd.users onerr=fail sense=allow item=user
account         required        pam_unix.so
session         required        pam_unix.so
password        required        pam_unix.so

It work very well with: Ubuntu, Mandriva, Fedora Core 6, Open Suse 10.2 ...

And I don't understand why not with Alt Linux (installed with
lite-cd-20071106.iso) ?

Have you an idee ?

Thanks.

   Daniel Rocher