[Comm-en] xfig buglet (font related?)

Michael Shigorin mike at osdn.org.ua
Sat Nov 19 00:39:50 MSK 2005

On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 03:24:27PM +0100, orevkov at picard.ups-tlse.fr wrote:
> 1. I found a strange thing in xfig 3.2.4 (distributed with ALT Linux 2.4)
> The font  "Symbol (Greek)" DOES NOT LOOK in the screen as usial
> (as in all versions of xfig that I have ever seen before).
> When you export this font into format eps, and view it with the
> ghostscript then it DOES LOOK as usual.
> Anyway, there is no WYSIWYG.

Hm.  Could you post a bug to http://bugzilla.altlinux.org
for "xfig" component from "Master 2.4" product?

I'm unsure on fixes prepared for similar minor issues but
backports are usually possible once the issue is figured out
and fixed.  Cc'ing the maintainer (he seems not to lurk here).

> 2. Is it correct to send messages of this kind to this address?

Yeah.

> May I write in volopuk? (T.e. mozhno li mne pisat' po-russki
> latinicej?)

It's better yet to write even in translit but straight into
bugzilla :-)

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike at altlinux.ru>