[Comm-en] Help!!! Menudrake killed my KDE menu!

Michael Shigorin mike at osdn.org.ua
Thu Jul 15 09:19:06 MSD 2004

On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 11:20:42PM +0200, Mark Donahue wrote:
> Here is the error output when I tried running update-menus from
> the console (as root).

Was menudrake run as root or as a user? (I've bounced the message
to menu maintainer -- don't know where menudrake puts the changes
or where *exactly* KDE looks for them but the point is to find
that and remove what breaks things)

> I found the same error text in the Russian mailing list- but I
> don't read any Russian, sorry.

Well you could try babelfish.altavista.com -- at least
www.atmsk.ru is well worth reading through in that way.

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike at altlinux.ru>