[Comm-en] OpenOffice 1.1.0 for Compact 2.3 in English

Richard Hainsworth richard at rusrating.ru
Tue Jul 13 12:09:47 MSD 2004

I want to add my support for this idea.

I need to work in Russian and English for my business. But I find it
difficult to understand the help and the menu translations and would
prefer the original English.

I tried to get the original version to work with Russian, but found that
difficult.

If AltLinux had a version that recognises Russian Word formats and had
an English interface, it would be a competitive advantage for Western
companies working in Russia that want Linux.

Richard

--
Richard Hainsworth <richard at rusrating.ru>
RusRating