[Comm-en] VLC (VideoLan Client) package broken?

Mark Donahue mark_donahue at mac.com
Tue Jul 13 10:32:55 MSD 2004

Hello,

Is it possible the VLC package is broken?  I get the GUI to open but it doesn't seem to do anything if I try to click on the buttons.  I tried installing the available plugins, but no luck there either.  The command-line interface looks like it is working...

Just trying to see if there is anything generically wrong- otherwise it might be my installation (Compact 2.3 with the dependencies upgraded to be able to install the VLC package).

Regards,

Mark