Fwd: Re: [Comm-en] Install issue

James F. anathema890 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 14:21:59 MSK 2004

I finally got around to updating my sources.list file and downloaded the new
XFree86. During the install I got an error stating that two versions of
XFree86-xls existed and it couldn't proceed. I was reading through the
apt-get help and it had a lot of info, but I don't know how to proceed. I
tried to remove, I got the same error. I tried to autoclean and got the same
error. Any idea how to proceed?
Thanks,
James