[Comm-en] Re: Community-en Digest, Vol 7, Issue 3

djbouley djbouley at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 28 18:39:49 MSK 2003

Thanks, Egor and Michael.  I appreciate the feedback.  It's one reason ALT
Linux has been my distribution of choice.  Someone always seems to be
listening and cares about the project.

Egor, the workaround is very helpful.  Although this mouse problem is a rare
thing to happen (at least to me), knowing about the use of ALT+Shift+NumLock
will help me help someone else if they experience the same problem.  And
that's what Linux is all about  ;o)  Thanks.

I'm looking forward to all of the advancements in ALT Linux.  Every effort of
the development team is noticed and appreciated here.

Happy New Year, everyone!

David.