[Comm-en] Keyboard Doesn't Work

jordanp at look.ca jordanp at look.ca
Thu Apr 17 01:27:18 MSD 2003

Thank you, the problem is now fixed.  I have another that should be easy
to fix.  When my computer is booting up, the bringing up interface eth0
takes about a minute to pass when I am not connected to the network.  When
I am it passes in about a second.  Is there anyway I could set the delay
on this.

Jordan