[Comm-en] differences between junior & master

Egor Grebnev egor at altlinux.ru
Tue Apr 15 23:32:25 MSD 2003

Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:

>>Another question:
>>Will there ever come an English user manual ?
>>I'm not that good in Russian, you know ;-)
>>

>As far as I'm concerned ;-) it depends on amount of sales outside of
>Russia.
>
>As far as I know English isn't most spoken language in Belgium. I
>guess you would prefer Dutch or German (or even French) :-)

Well, actually, the amount of sales will grow as soon as we release
English versions of the distributions :)

That is exactly what we are working on now. However, if there are any
business propositions on making a special ALT Linux editions for US and
Western Europe, people at org at altlinux.ru would probably love to hear
them :)

--
Egor Grebnev