[Comm-en] getting internet sharing running... error messages

djbouley djbouley at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 5 04:21:55 MSD 2003

On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 03:21:18PM -0600, D&J Bouley wrote:
> Guess something's up with my kernel configuration.  I got a
> message saying that it's incompatible with iptables module.

?!

Please write to the maillist with exact output of

modprobe iptables
lsmod | grep ipt

Okay, I have created the iptables file as it was suggested earlier, replacing
ppp0 with eth1.

Now I get errors when I try to restart the iptables services...

Modprobe iptables replies:
modprobe:  Can't locate module iptables

and lsmod | grep ipt produces the attached text...

(o_
//\
\/_/  E-mail powered by Linux
======