[Sysadmins] openwrt и asus wl-320ge

Pavlov Konstantin =?iso-8859-1?q?thresh_=CE=C1_altlinux=2Eru?=
Ср Янв 28 08:12:03 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 10:59:38AM +0300, Vladimir Elizarov wrote:
> Пытаюсь залить прошивку через tftp. Делаю всё как написано в
> документации. Сделал hard-reset до асусвской прошивки (1.9.8.6)
>
> Выключил девайc
> сделал:
>
> atftp --trace --option "timeout 1" --option "mode octet" --put --local-file openwrt-brcm-2.4-squashfs.trx 192.168.1.1
>
> и включил девайс
>
> показывает следующие:
> Trace mode on.
> Option timeout = 1
> Option mode = octet
> sent WRQ <file: openwrt-brcm-2.4-squashfs.trx, mode: octet <timeout: 1>>
> source port mismatch, check bypassedtimeout: retrying...
> sent WRQ <file: openwrt-brcm-2.4-squashfs.trx, mode: octet <timeout: 1>>
> source port mismatch, check bypassedtimeout: retrying...
> sent WRQ <file: openwrt-brcm-2.4-squashfs.trx, mode: octet <timeout: 1>>
> source port mismatch, check byassedtimeout: retrying...
> sent WRQ <file: openwrt-brcm-2.4-squashfs.trx, mode: octet <timeout: 1>>
> source port mismatch, check bypassedtimeout: retrying...
> sent WRQ <file: openwrt-brcm-2.4-squashfs.trx, mode: octet <timeout: 1>>
> source port mismatch, check bypassedtimeout: retrying...
> sent WRQ <file: openwrt-brcm-2.4-squashfs.trx, mode: octet <timeout: 1>>
> source port mismatch, check bypassedtimeout: retrying...
>

> связь между точкой и компом есть. Похоже на то что tftp не включен, на
> странице wl-320ge про особое включение tftp ничего не написано. Как его всё-таки включить?

В diag mode надо.

В моем wl500gp это так:

To install OpenWrt using TFTP or the ASUS firmware restoration tool you have to
put the router in diag mode. To put the router in the diag mode, do this:

* Unplug the router's power cord.

* Confirm your PC is configured to request an address via DHCP.

* Connect the router's LAN1 port directly to your PC.

* Push the black RESTORE button using a pen or such, and keep the button pushed
down.

* Plug the power on while keeping the RESTORE button pushed for few
seconds.

* When you see a slowly blinking power light, you are in diag mode.

* Now the router should accept an image via TFTP or via the ASUS firmware
restoration tool.

In diag mode, the router takes address 192.168.1.1. It responds to ping, so you
can confirm that it is in diag mode and ready for the tftp by using "ping
192.168.1.1".

Note: I used the Asus tool to reflash the orginal asus firmware over kamikaze
7.09. In diag mode the asus kept the IP address assigned to it in kamikaze,
which was not 192.168.1.1. The asus firmware restoration tool worked even
though the asus in diag mode did not assign my PC an IP via DHCP and even
though I could not ping the asus at 192.168.1.1. I had to use
ethereal/wireshark to monitor traffic on LAN1 to figure out what I had set the
IP address to. Then, using the proper IP address I could access the stock Asus
web pages to use the "Reset to Factory Default" function and restore all
settings to factory state.

--
[...] зачем вы хотите затащить код авторизации в ядро, в то время как
все стараются вынести всё что можно из ядра в userspace?  Не иначе как