[sisyphus] Свершилось :-) 16.03.2007 K3b 1.0 released

Motsyo Gennadi aka Drool =?iso-8859-1?q?motsyo_=CE=C1_gmail=2Ecom?=
Сб Мар 17 10:52:32 MSK 2007

http://k3b.org/ :
16.03.2007		K3b 1.0 released

I am proud to announce the release of K3b 1.0. After years and years of
development, all the sweat (actually in the summer it can get sticky in
front of the screen), all the tears (ok, admittedly, not that many), and
all the countless hours I spent on a single application finally we have
what I think is worth the big 1. K3b has come a long way since the early
days in 1998 when it started as a dummy project for me to learn C++ and
QT development. The reason for that (besides my hacking) is the amazing
feedback I got from the open source community and especially all the KDE
worshipers. Give yourself a hand. Without all of you K3b would not have
lived this long.