[sisyphus] nvidia_glx_1.0.9629 & Beryl - success!

Andrew G. Klepcha drew на mogilev.beltelecom.by
Вт Ноя 28 09:15:25 MSK 2006

ABATAPA wrote:
> 27 ноября 2006 23:23, Michael Shigorin написал:
>
>> А можно на wiki описать или хотя бы сюда?
>>
> А что там описывать? beryl у меня, как я и писАл, работает, но стартует через
> раз. Пускаю его и beryl-manager руками. Так что...

andrew на drew ~ $ cat /etc/X11/wmsession.d/01Beryl
NAME=Beryl
ICON=/usr/share/icons/default.kde/64x64/apps/kmenu.png
DESC=Beryl manager
EXEC=/usr/bin/startberyl
SCRIPT:
exec /usr/bin/startberyl
startberyl -- тот же startkde, только с добавленной строчечкой установки
KDEWM вот так:
# finally, give the session control to the session manager
# see kdebase/ksmserver for the description of the rest of the startup
sequence
# if the KDEWM environment variable has been set, then it will be used
as KDE's
# window manager instead of kwin.
# if KDEWM is not set, ksmserver will ensure kwin is started.
# kwrapper is used to reduce startup time and memory usage
# kwrapper does not return usefull error codes such as the exit code of
ksmserver.
# We only check for 255 which means that the ksmserver process could not be
# started, any problems thereafter, e.g. ksmserver failing to initialize,
# will remain undetected.
export KDEWM="/usr/bin/beryl-manager"
test -n "$KDEWM" && KDEWM="--windowmanager $KDEWM"

вроде все...