[Freeschool] Fwd: Re: [school-discuss] We did it!

Michael Shigorin mike на osdn.org.ua
Пт Янв 27 00:13:06 MSK 2006

----- Forwarded message from Saunalahti <pohalone/dlc.fi> -----

Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 07:12:56 +0200
From: "Saunalahti" <pohalone/dlc.fi>
To: <schoolforge-discuss/schoolforge.net>
Subject: Re: [school-discuss] We did it!

Dear K12LTSP users,

I'd like to inform you about a successful implementation of LTSP in
secondary (grades 7-9) and upper secondary (grades 10-12) schools of Vihti
Finland. I think the first time in Finland we also combined LTSP and Windows
into the same system using WinLin.

Rgrds,

:-)ilpo
Ilpo Halonen
teacher, ICT trainer, networks coordinator