[devel] ruby модули

Dmitry Derjavin dd на altlinux.org
Вт Мар 29 09:08:31 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 29 2011 at 11:31, Радик Юсупов wrote:

>>> Вот история борьбы raorn@ за redmine на 1.9.*:  Апстрим выглядит не очень.
>>> http://www.redmine.org/issues/4050
>>> Вопрос, на мой взгляд, прежний: что из прикладного можно собрать на
>>> 1.9.2 в Сизиф?
>>
>> https://www.chiliproject.org/ ?

[...]

> 1.9 not supported

Официально пока не поддерживается. На форуме предлагают тестировать:
https://www.chiliproject.org/boards/1/topics/107

«Well, the tests all seem to pass on 1.9.2 now, so I'd say try it out
either locally with a typical workflow, or if you have an install that
can bear 1-2 days between "we've found bizarre behavior here" and
"there's a fix for that" or for which you can easily switch back and
forth between 1.8 and 1.9, try it there.»

--
~dd