[Comm-en] Does the latest i586 updates include "old mode" support?

TheGrove admin at thegrove.in.nf
Fri Jan 19 19:44:31 MSK 2024

Here is a stupid question, but I can't seem to figure out the answer on
my own:  how do I invoke the 'oldinst' command on a typical regular x86
iso?  I tried typing "E" at the GRUB boot up screen, but I cannot seem
to properly command the 'oldinst' to activate.

--
~~ TheGrove Publishing Services ~~
~~ https://www.thegrove.in.nf ~~