[Comm-en] Translate Alt Linux to Danish

Carl Andersen carl1 at bluemarlin.dk
Sat Jan 29 14:32:21 MSK 2022

I do not know if this is the right place to ask, but I'm trying it anyway.

I would like to translate All Linux into Danish. I do not know the
Russian language, but is it possible to translate it from English to Danish.

In the last ten years I have translated several Linux distributions and
WordPress plugins.

I can use Poedit: https://poedit.net/ Transifex:
https://www.transifex.com/ and Weblate: https://weblate.org/

I can also translate directly into text files, an example below. I look
forward to hearing if it is possible to translate Alt Linux into Danish.

[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Version=1.0
Type=Application
Name=Calibri Fonts
Name[da]=Calibri skrifttyper
Name[fr]=Fontes Calibri
Comment=Calibri Fonts Installer
Comment[da_DK]=Calibri skrifttyper installering
Comment[en_GB]=Calibri Fonts Installer
Comment[fr]=Installateur Fontes Calibri
Exec=/opt/Install_non_free_softwares/install_calibri_fonts_wrapper.sh
Icon=font
Terminal=false
StartupNotify=false
Categories=NoFree;